FESTIVE, FAMILY CHRISTMAS MARKET!
Come and join us between the 25th November to the 18th December.
Bring your family and friends to Woodthorpe Park Plant Shop for a magical, fun filled Christmas day out!
- Freshly cut Christmas Trees
- Pot grown Christmas Trees
- Wreath Making Workshops
- Magical Santa Claus Experience
- Over 30 artisan craft stalls
- Homemade Cafe
- Children's activities
- Live performances
- Seasonal plants, planters and wreaths grown on site in our own Nursery
- Dog Christmas Jumper Parades
All this Christmas wonderfulness spread over 4 weekends.
- Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th November, 10am -4pm
- Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th December, 10am -4pm
- Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th December, 10am -4pm
- Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th December, 10am -4pm
Children's activities including ‘pebble painting’ and ‘decorate a mini Christmas Tree’ are available every weekend and do not need to be booked in advance.
The Dog Christmas Jumper Parades will be at 10.30am and 1.30pm on Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th December.
Entry to the market is free and dogs are welcome.